I catalogue. You read.

i catalogue. you read.

11 January 2011

jet lag.

The wrong way: I'm tired and it's 3pm. Goodnight.

The Wright way: stay awake through the jet lag and drink lots of espresso/water. It will go away sooner, I promise.

_________________________________________

I'm new to this "blogging" business and a bit disoriented, but here you go.



This Italian lifestyle takes a lot of adjusting. Late to bed, early to rise, resting in the afternoon, and standing at counters to eat lunch to save a few euro. After getting lost and coming upon ridiculously well-known structures while sipping espresso (there's no such thing as coffee here), we've all experienced the common tendency to walk by something like Sant' Ivo by simply watching the treacherous cobblestones instead of looking up.












Although it was recommended, it seems like "getting lost" is also unavoidable. I think that the sooner we become more familiar with the layout of the city, the more we'll be able to appreciate.

First day of studio was exciting. We have new tables; the board portion was shrink wrapped in plastic. Half of our orientation had to do with the creepy man on the second floor who hangs out in Magnolia and wears orange sunglasses and a baseball cap. I hope we get to meet him. I hear he gives out warm candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment